WIPocalypse 2014 - February

Hello from Japan!

This is my first post about the WIPocalypse 2014, because I have joined it after Jan 16. So today, I introduce myself first.

I'm a Japanese stitcher who often use full cross-stitch 1 over 1 on 36 ct fabric.
Sometimes I stitch motif from cross-stitch pattern books, and at other times create it by myself from pixel art. And now, I have started to Heaven and Earth Designs.


My WIPs in this month

1. BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER (Pixel art : Art by E79) - Finished
Jan 17, 2014 to Feb 07, 2014

>> Progress
  • 173W x 219H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
  • 29 solid colors by #25 Olympus
  • 36ct flax (variegated) linen


2. Moo Quack Moo (Heaven and Earth Designs : Art by Gordon Fitchett) - Hope to finish this year
Feb 08, 2014 to Feb 14, 2014

>> Progress
  • 399W x 293H / full cross-stitch 1 over 1
  • 87 solid colors by #25 DMC
  • 36ct Antique White Evenweave (100% cotton)



February topic

How many projects do you generally feel comfortable having in progress at a time?

I almost always stitch one-at-a-time because I want to see a finished it soon. Of course, I often worried about many another patterns, ha-ha!

Happy stitching!
ANGIE

4 comments

  1. So cute! You made such a great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:18

    1 over 1 on 36-ct? That's hardcore stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching over one on 36 count? Wow, I'm really impressed. The results DO look lovely though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! I'm impressed by your over 1 on 36ct!

    ReplyDelete